Let a professional determine if a small dent or ding is a good candidate for the Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) process.
Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) is an art form of metal shaping and shrinking. PDR is a process that allows autobody specialists to do dent removal and hail damage repair without stripping the paint from your car. As one might imagine, this process is quicker and generally less expensive than traditional dent removal procedures.
We have some of today’s finest craftsmen in the technique of metal shaping. Using PDR, our technicians can remove many types of minor dent damage including hail or door dings (not to be confused with bumper dent repair which does require repainting). Faster than conventional repairs, PDR does not use traditional auto body methods like sanding, body fillers, or painting.
Why Paintless Dent Removal?
- Most repairs can be completed within an hour
- Conventional repairs are usually a minimum of three days
- Saves money
- The cost of Paintless Dent Removal can be as much as 50% less than conventional repairs
- Save your vehicle’s original factory finish
- Paintless Dent Removal does not involve any sanding, body fillers, or painting
- Can improve vehicle’s resale value
- Insurance approved
If your car’s paint was chipped or cracked as a result of whatever unfortunate incident occurred, it’s not a candidate for paintless dent removal. PDR repairs dents on all type of vehicles from sedans, SUV, vans, cars, trucks and cross-overs to everything in between. PDR also specializes in hi-line models from BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, Maserati, Ferrari, Acura and Infinities.